Happy Thursday Babes!
I hope you’re all having a great week. I’m done with school, a certified makeup artist (yay!), and ready for my week off to catch up on sleep :).
My awesome friend Alla over at SauceBox cosmetics sent me some goodies to giveaway to a lucky reader. The items included are below:
-One mascara in Black.
-One face primer.
-One lip gloss in Pink Swear.
-One blush in Cocktail.
-Two eye shadows, one in Tremor and one in Anaconda.
How to enter:
-Please leave a comment on this post telling me what you’re wishing for this holiday season :).
-You must be 18 and over to enter in the contest.
-A valid email address must be provided so I can contact you if you win.
-One entry per person.
The giveaway closes at 11 pm, Pacific Standard Time on Monday, December 26th. I’ll contact the winner via email and they must respond within 24 hours or I’ll pick someone else to receive the goodies :).
Can’t wait to read all of your comments, dolls! Remember to check out http://www.sauceboxcosmetics.com for more great products!
Happy Friday, Dolls!
I hope you all had a lovely St. Patrick’s Day and got a couple of green beers or cocktails in :-). This week has been so busy, I’m ready for my weekend!
To celebrate getting through the week, I’ve put together a little goodie bag to giveaway to one lucky reader. Check it out below:
– 1 e.l.f. stipple brush.
– 1 e.l.f. flat powder brush.
– 1 China Glaze nail polish in Turned Up Turquoise.
– 1 Sally Hansen polish in Carribbean Coral.
– 1 Pixi lip gloss in shade 5 (a light shimmery pink).
Here’s how to enter and the rules:
– To enter, leave a comment on this post about anything at all by Friday 03/25/11 at 11:59 pm Pacific time. Please leave a valid email address.
– You must be 18 years or older to enter.
– I will be contacting the winner via email, and must receive a response within 24 hours or I’ll have to pick a new winner.
– The contest is open internationally.
-Remember that I appreciate everyone of you that take the time to visit, comment, email, and form friendships through here!
Here’ are some NOTD’s from the past week, enjoy!
Essie Topless & Barefoot, Orly Frist Kiss with glitter topcoat, Pacsun hot coral pink (no name on the bottle :-(), and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!