Hello Pretty Ladies (and gents, if there are any reading),
I thought it would be a good idea to post some random info on myself to give you a little bit of insight into who I am, here goes!
- I’m 22, from Southern California
- I attend community college, currently working on a degree in fashion and retail merchandising
- I am the eldest of 4 kids and feel incredibly blessed to have them and my parents!
- My friends and boyfriend make me happy 🙂
- Besides makeup and fashion, I love cooking, reading, observing, the beach, my dogs, organizing, movies, and music with good lyrics
- I can’t remember when I did something for myself that I really enjoyed, so I decided to create this blog
- I could live at American Eagle and Express
- Shoes are my weakness, and my collection keeps growing
- Starbucks is my friend; a venti iced caramel macchiato, upside down, with extra caramel, and extra espresso shot will always make me happy
- I am pale, NW15 from MAC to be exact. Tried tanning and stopped when I thought about the damage it was doing to my skin. I’ve embraced glowing in the dark now 😉
- I try not to curse, but it’ll happen sometimes. More when I’m mad/annoyed
- I’m beyond excited about this blogging adventure!
- I hope to meet lots of great people through this blog 🙂
I’m working a post about my favorite makeup items and hope to have it up early next week.
Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
I’ve read your blog from end to beginning and I’m kinda sad I’m at the last post lol ;( I love your eye looks and you’ve really gave me some inspirations for some looks I want to do on myself. Your winged liner is amazing, I hope mine gets that well one day!! Awesome blog! =)
Thanks Ashley! I’m so happy that you enjoyed the posts :), I’ll be putting more up soon!